Don’t forget that your cadet membership runs until the end of March, not January like the rest of the club members.
In order to reapply as a cadet for the up and coming season you will need to have successfully done the following:
* Still be in full time education at the start of the cadet year
* Have shown a commitment to your gliding over the past year
* Have helped for a week during the summer
* Have had a sit down chat with Robin and/or Dan
* Have filled out a reapplication form
In the meantime enjoy your flying and you will get an email when it’s time to reapply and fill out there-application form.
We are hoping to have a get together on the Friday during the February half term (21st). Hopefully Robin and Dan will be available to fly with anyone wanting instructing and plenty of single seaters will be able to be flown.
Don’t forget to apply for those bursaries! A new scholarship, the ‘Philip Wills Memorial Fund’ has been made available for junior pilots. All the links to the full details and application forms are on the main website.
Today’s picture was taken by Robin, flying with fog over the Chilterns.